10 years of experience building mobile apps and startups
Orchestrate your UI tests with Conductor
16:10 > 40 min
In a world where a bug in a mobile application could cost millions and fixes take weeks to be deployed, detecting issues early is as important as ever. But the learning curve is steep, tests are flaky, and managers are hard to convince. Where does one start?
During this session we will cover:
- Cost of a bug
- Challenges of doing UI testing in 2022
- Testing pyramid - revisited
- Meet Conductor - an open-source framework for black-box UI automation
- How to test the logged-in state?
- Mocking backend interactions