Developer for Android based devices (phones, smart whatches and tvs) since 2011. I contributed to many applications such as Le Monde, Libon, Inrockuptibles, The Explorers and EatWith. I am responsible for the development of Android SDK at Purchasley to simplify In-App Purchases with Google Play Services, Amazon Store and Huawei Mobile Services.
Android Developer at Purchasely
In-App Subscriptions for all Android devices
15:20 > 40 min
The ecosystem dominated by Google has shattered and it must open its platform to third party app stores.
This future is already a reality on non Google Play Services Android devices such as Amazon Fire products and Huawei phones.
In this presentation we will help you cease the business opportunities these long tails stores represent without feeling the pain of integrating them.
In this session you will learn:
- What are the emerging stores?
- What are the common and distinct functionalities?
- How to define an abstraction layer to handle all common use cases ?
- What can you do only from the server side ?
- How to distribute your apps and manage your dependencies ?