The ecosystem dominated by Google has shattered and it must open its platform to third party app stores.
This future is already a reality on non Google Play Services Android devices such as Amazon Fire products and Huawei phones.
In this presentation we will help you cease the business opportunities these long tails stores represent without feeling the pain of integrating them.
In this session you will learn:
– What are the emerging stores?
– What are the common and distinct functionalities?
– How to define an abstraction layer to handle all common use cases ?
– What can you do only from the server side ?
– How to distribute your apps and manage your dependencies ?