Developing “green” software is a skill that will rapidly become an imperative in order to help achieve the ambition of climate neutrality. Beyond developing energy-efficient software and optimizing device performance, Android devs can reach over Android over 2.5 billion active users spanning more than 190 countries worldwide. This reach gives our community an unparalleled opportunity to develop apps that help drive climate neutrality and drive social change on a global scale.
– How can we develop more sustainable software?
– What skills do we need to learn to develop “green”software?
– What apps can we develop to drive more social change and initiative to combat climate change?
– How can we promote more investment in climate action projects?
– What tech-solutions can we develop to help meet climate-change goals?